We will assess your individual requirements in order to link you with one of Calgary's finest bookkeepers.
Our professional and experienced bookkeepers offer reliable and accurate payroll and bookkeeping services so you can stay worry-free.
Gone are the days when you would worry about financial record keeping -
We will take care of all your bookkeeping needs on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Here at Small Business Tax Accounting, we know how important it is to keep accurate business finance records.
Without proper bookkeeping your company is at risk of losing large amounts of money that should have gone back into your pocket!
Tired of losing sleep over your finance records? Having a hard time keeping it all organized?
You can rest easy knowing that the skilled bookkeepers at Small Business Tax Accounting are going above and beyond to ensure all your finances are in order. You will not regret this come Tax Time!
We know that running a business is stressful enough without managing your finances, so why not let the professionals do it for you?
Don't like to deal with numbers? No problem. We help with data entry and bookkeeping on a regular basis. Trained staff members working under professional supervision ensure accuracy and timely completion of record keeping for your business.
Why Choose Us?
Small Business Tax Accounting is comprised of detail-oriented professionals who are dedicated to meeting the demands of small businesses. Our team includes:
-Certified Management Accountants
-Certified General Accountants
-Certified Financial Planners
Here are some of the many things that we can do to help your small business grow and prosper:
1. Accounting - preparing year end financial statements (balance sheet and income statement)
2. Bookkeeping - monthly, quarterly and annual; includes statement of operations
3. Payroll - monthly payroll calculations, year-end T4 preparation
4. GST returns - monthly, quarterly or annual
5. T2 corporate tax returns
6. T1 personal tax returns - for owners of corporate clients
7. Tax advice - owner-manager compensation (dividends versus salaries)
8. Strategy session - second opinion on prior three years' corporate and personal tax returns (average tax savings of $3,000)
9. Incorporation - setting up your corporation with the right type of share structure that'll help you save taxes now and in the future
10. Courses and workshops - teach business owners and their staff how to set up bookkeeping in QuickBooks and Sage Accounting, financial planning for business owners, pricing and packaging of products and services, how to read bookkeeping reports and financial statements
11. Profit analysis reports - compare your business financial information with other companies in the industry and provide you with a comprehensive analysis and advice on how to improve financial and operational performance
12. Dealing with CRA - we will represent you in all enquiries and audits of CRA and provincial government offices