Calgary Business Blog

Does That Answer Your Question?

What documents do I need to ask my accountant to supply when my corporate taxes are being prepared?

You require complete hard copies (or complete .pdf in electronic form) of the following documents; GIFI Schedule 100 (Balance sheet), Schedule 125 (Income statement) and Schedule 8 (Capital Cost Allowance). Additionally, they should provide you with Financial Statements (at the very least, Notice to Reader statements) that will contain all the pertinent financial information necessary for any encounter with lenders and banks. Note that banks and lenders will not accept simple income/expense or balance sheets that a bookkeeper has generated using Quickbooks or Simply Accounting.




For more information about Small Business Tax Accoutning, click > Calgary Accountants